Best drugstore acne products? I'm desperate!!?

Best drugstore acne products? I'm desperate!!?

Okay, so I don't want any of this "$50 acne product stuff that won't do anything for me" crap. I've had blackheads for sososos long, and I have sooo many, and I get so depressed and everything because nobody I know has as bad skin as me, and don't answer this if you're only gonna say "ahh, you're young, you're meant to have bad skin"! Okay, I seriously need some skin products that work, and I'm 15 so I don't have like $8746748563 to spend on mega expensive products, so drugstore products are awesome. I NEED to get rid of ALL my blackheads and my skin is prone to breakouts, especially around my T zone
Okay i know acne sucks ***, but calm down. lol. 

I used proactive and clean and clear for a long time until i discovered they were terrible for my skin. 
I know this sounds stupid? But try it out for a week. I PROMISE you will be happy with the results. 

Go and buy a bar of cetaphil gentle cleansing antibacterial soap. Also buy aveeno ultra calming moisturizer with spf. (it comes in a little box with a clear film in the front so you can see the bottle inside. Its a facial moisturizer.) 
If you have the money, also buy st. ives apricot scrub.. Just the regular one. They make multiple versions of the apricot scrub, and one is acne fighting, so i would buy that. But most drugstores dont carry it for some reason. 

Do this EXACTLY. 

First off, exfoliate 2 times a week. MAYBE 3 if needed. Any more and you will just irritate the **** out of your skin. 

1. Run WARM water. (NOT hot. Even though it feels good? It is super drying to your skin. Warm water opens your pores just as well.) 
2. Take a wash cloth (one that is pretty gentle if possible) and wet it with warm water. Press it all over your face, and lay it all over your face and let the steam open your pores. do this until your face feels warm to the touch. 
3. Take a dime sized amount of the apricot scrub and start rubbing it all over your face. Take about 4 or 5 minutes to do this.. Make sure you get everywhere. It will make your skin super smooth and make it alot easier for the antibacterial soap to get to the bottom of your acne. Rinse. 
4. Next comes the soap. Simple... Make sure you get up a very good lather. You cant just rub your hand on it once and wipe it around your face and be done with it. Lather it in your hands for a couple of minutes, and then rub it on your face. Once again, everywhere. Usually when i do this i work up my face. I go from my jawline, to my chin, then to my upper lip, nose, temples and eyebrows, etc. Rinse. 
5. Apply the moisturizer. (if you have to choose between the apricot scrub and the moisturizer, get the moisturizer. Trust me. this stuff is awesome) 
Wait a couple of minutes because it will dry a little bit. If you just exfoliated, you will probably need to apply it 2 to 3 times. Once you feel that you have applied enough lotion and it has dried, take a tube of neosporin (yes, neosporin.) and dab it on any raw zits. This means any that you have picked at, have become very inflamed, or the zit is actually gone but its flaking. This will get rid of the flakes, and heal the zits. 

I know it might sound like the neosporin might make the zit worse because it has oil in it, but it wont. It helps cuts heal fast, right? It will do the same thing for acne, because they basically are cuts. They are ebrasions on your skin. 

Sorry this is so long, but i hope i helped and good luck! Remember to cut out the exfoliating steps all but once or twice a week.

Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+

Related : Best drugstore acne products? I'm desperate!!?

0 comments:

Post a Comment